Using Royal Mail Click and Drop with One Stop Order Processing
Using Royal Mail Click and Drop with Ebay, Amazon, SellerDeck, Shopify, Magento, osCommerce, BigCommerce, RomanCart, eBid, XCart, Actinic, Groupon, Wowcher, Paypal, Cdiscount. ekmpowershop, Etsy, Flubit, OpenCart, PinnacleCart, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Weebly, ChannelAdvisor, ASOS Marketplace, OnBuy, Mighty Deals , Mail Order and Telephone Sale
This feature is available in the Professional, Premium and Enterprise version of One Stop Order Processing
This guide will show you how to create a file containing your orders in a format that can be easily imported into Royal Mail Click and Drop. You will need a copy of One Stop Order Processing, click here to download the free trial. You will also need a Royal Mail Click and Drop account, click here to apply.
Adding the Click and Drop View
Follow the menu option :
View -> Add -> Couriers -> Click and Drop
Setting up your view
You can customize your Click and Drop view to include the information that you require, this can also speed up the process of generating labels. Most of the information required by Royal Mail Click and Drop will be pulled in from your order imports e.g. Delivery Address. However there are 2 Fields that can be customized to allow you to generate your labels quicker.
CND:Size - This field can be filled in with the size of the parcel, rules can be setup to automatically assign this, if you would like help setting this up please contact our support team here.You can choose from the following options.
CND:Service Code - This field can be populated with the service code that you would like to use, rules can be setup to automating this process to choose the correct service, if you would like assistance in setting this feature of One Stop Order Processing please contact our support team here.
Generating your order file
Once your view/export is setup to suit your needs you will then be able to generate your order file containing the orders that you need to send to Click and Drop to generate your postage labels, if you send your items using multiple couriers it may be helpful to use filters to only show the orders that need to be sent with Royal Mail.
1. Tick the orders that you need to generate labels for. ( if you have used a filter you can click the tick all option shown below)
2. Click the export button
3. Choose " Click and Drop "
Note you do not need to be displaying the click and drop view when exporting your file
Creating your label within Click and Drop
1. Login to Click and Drop
2. Follow the menu option Orders -> Import
3. Click "Upload a File" and select your file by default this will be saved in the file location c:\OSOP
4. Change the "Name format " to " First and last names are combined"
5. Un tick " The first row is a header"
6. Tick " Save as default mapping" ( This will mean as long as you don't adjust the order of the headers you will only need follow step 7 the first time you import into Click and Drop )
7. Map the headers to match the file.
8. Click Import ( At this stage any errors will be shown with the mappings and they can be then corrected)
9. You will then need to navigate to the batches menu you can do this by following the menu option Order -> Batches
10. Click the batch of orders that you have just imported and if not have not already chosen your parcel size then you can choose to Apply postage.
11. Once you have applied the postage ( either presetting your services and parcel sizes in your view or applying the postage within Click and Drop) you can choose the option to Generate and Pay for your labels
Your Click and Drop View can be fully customized to include any information that you may need to pass over to Click and Drop, if you would like help in setting this up please contact our support team here.
One Stop Order Processing allows you to import and process orders for Ebay, Amazon, SellerDeck, Shopify, Magento, osCommerce, BigCommerce, RomanCart, eBid, XCart, Actinic, Groupon, Wowcher, Paypal, Cdiscount. ekmpowershop, Etsy, Flubit, OpenCart, PinnacleCart, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Weebly, ChannelAdvisor, ASOS Marketplace, OnBuy, Mighty Deals , Mail Order and Telephone Sales
Mole End Group of Companies
|Products, plugins and utilities for Actinic Desktop and SellerDeck||All your orders, from all your systems, all together in one simple-to-use application||Integrated label invoice paper and free software packages and templates. Print your invoice and labels at the same time||Print Amazon Despatch Notes with a peel out label with the customer's details on directly from Amazon||Print Ebay Invoices with a peel out label with the customer's details on directly from Ebay|